- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Weekend at The Reserve
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - June 18 @ 7:00 pm
Join us for Father’s Day at The Reserve at Bluemont Vineyard: A perfect blend of scenic views, great food and Virginia wine.
On this special day, treat Dad to an adventure in Virginia Wine Country. Escape the crowds and ascend the mountain to The Reserve Tasting Room. Guests 21+ will enjoy the stunning views of the valley and wine by the glass or bottle of our Signature Series wine collection.
Plus, indulge in a specialty menu of biscuits sandwiches from the kitchen. This years menu includes classic ham and cheese biscuits, chicken biscuits, brisket cheddar biscuits and a jackfruit bbq biscuit. Check out our full menu below for more delicious details!
Lawn seating requires no reservations and offers Adirondack chairs, and is available on a first come basis. Guests are welcome to bring their own blanket and chairs.
All guests visiting The Reserve Tasting Room should be 21 years of age or older. Families with guests under 21 are invited to join us for Ribs & Rosé at the 951 Tasting Room.
- Ham & Cheese Biscuits are a classic combination of savory, melted cheddar, zesty mustard nestled between a fluffy biscuit.
- Chicken Biscuits of tender, juicy chicken served on a fluffy biscuit with with pickles, however you like it – plain, BBQ, or spicy.
- Brisket Cheddar Biscuits of hearty brisket, melted cheddar and a smoky chipotle sauce, nestled within a warm, buttery biscuit.
- Jackfruit BBQ Biscuit featuring tender jackfruit, savory BBQ sauce served on a warm, fluffy biscuit.
- Sides: Coleslaw, Mac and Cheese and Green Beans
Our farm vineyard is located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and just over an hour from the Washington D.C. area. After exploring Virginia Wine Country, why not extend your visit and enjoy an overnight stay in Bluemont, Virginia? View our four unique Bluemont Cottages surrounding our property. Each cottage is conveniently located in proximity to Bluemont Vineyard, Great Country Farms, Henway Hard Cider and Dirt Farm Brewing. From the private Stone Cottage to the Blue Door Cottage, we’ve designed four perfect Virginia Wine Country stays and getaways.