Getaway Packages in Northern Virginia
The Cottages at Bluemont offer Blue Ridge Mountain getaways, romantic escapes, elopements, wine tasting, family packages, local specials and more. With something for everyone, we are your Bluemont station for booking packages in Northern Virginia to make planning your getaway a breeze.
Accommodations for 6 for two nights. We welcome you and your party with a Mixology Sangria Pack and charcuterie board on arrival. Enjoy an 11 am reservation at the Bluemont Tasting Room after your check-out. Book the Blue Door Cottage to add this experience.
Gather your girls for a getaway that will be sure to send off your bestie bride into marital bliss! Reservation for 4 guests for an 11am brunch at Bluemont Vineyard on your departure date. Brunch sold separately a la carte. Book either the Blue Door Cottage or Brewer’s Cottage to add this experience
Family Fall Farm Harvest
Accommodations for up to 6 guests for two nights, a Barnyard Bundle welcome wine package, apple cider donuts and fresh apple cider as welcome package, admission for up to six for apple picking. Book the Blue Door Cottage or Brewer’s Cottage to enjoy this package.
Apple picking available starting September 1, 2021.
Hooky for Harvest
Barnyard Bundle welcome package, grape stomping experience for 2.
Package priced for two guests and can be adjusted to add on a total of up to six guests.
This package is only available Saturdays & Sundays in September.
Bluemont Wedding Weekend
Accommodations for up 16 guests across our five cottage locations. Call the office for availability.
Babymoon in Blue
Accommodations for 2 for two nights. Includes a Babymoon box upon arrival to kick off your relaxing stay.
Bubbles & Bloom
Add on a welcome bottle of sparkling Bluemont Wine and fresh flowers to greet you at check-in.
Have an urge for a sudden get-a-way? Book within 4 days of your stay and get a 25% discount off all nights. Offer for DC Metro residents only.
*Offer only available by phone. Call 540-554-8439 to book.
*Offer cannot be combined with any other discount. Room must be paid for at the time of the booking and booking is non-refundable.
Stay for 3, Pay for 2
Enjoy three nights of accommodations for the price of two nights. Can not be combined with additional packages, specials, or promos.
*Offer cannot be combined with any other discount. Not valid for President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus/Indigenous Peoples Day, or Black Friday.
Gift a Stay in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Purchase a gift certificate from Bluemont and give the gift of travel! Regardless of the celebration, our gift certificates make the perfect gift.
Our gift certificates to experience Blue Ridge Mountain are perfect for:
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Just Because
Give The Gift of an Experience
Our Flexible Gift Certificates Are Easy To Use & Never Expire
Gift certificates from Experience Bluemont can be applied to a stay in one of our Virginia wine country cottages or used to purchase food, beverages or merchandise at Bluemont Vineyard. Gift certificates can be purchased in any dollar amount and never expire.
*Not redeemable for cash. Some restrictions apply.
How to Purchase
Simply specify the amount of your gift certificate as you purchase online. Once your gift certificate purchase is complete, you or the specified gift recipient will receive a PDF of the gift certificate.
How To Redeem
To book your reservation using your gift certificate, simply book online or call us with the gift certificate code found on the certificate.
Things to Do in Bluemont and Northern Virginia
Nestled on a mountainside of the Loudoun Valley, The Cottages at Bluemont provide endless opportunities to immerse oneself in nature, as well as enjoy the full Bluemont experience. With less than five-minute drives to Dirt Farm Brewing, Bluemont Vineyard, Henway Hard Cider and Great Country Farms Market, Bakery and Pick-Your-Own experiences. Come connect to the country with the multitude of things to do in Bluemont, Virginia.
We Have a Bluemont Experience for All Seasons
No matter which season you choose to experience Bluemont, this special piece of paradise, located on the first ridge of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is certain to delight.
the Bloom of Spring
Renew & Refresh with Spring Activities
Spring brings color and fresh smells to the mountain as flowers and trees come bursting back to life after lying dormant throughout the winter. More than warm weather, spring represents rebirth and renewal for all the animals, plants and crops that create the beautiful Bluemont experience.
- Enjoy the bloom! From cherry blossoms to apple blossoms, settle in to enjoy a brunch board at Bluemont Vineyard or Beer-mosas at Dirt Farm Brewing and soak up the views of the beautiful petals in full bloom
- Savor the tastes of the farm with the first harvests of the season. Pro Tip: Don’t miss out on trying the farm fresh asparagus. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever tasted!
- Oh the cuteness! Cuddle up to the gentle baby goats at Great Country Farms.
- Sip the annual spring cider release “Hatch” while listening to the sweet sound of chicks peeping at Henway Hard Cider
- For those who seek something vintage, be sure to coordinate a visit during the annual Luckettet’s Spring Market and Antique Show in Berryville, featuring more than 200 of the best “vintage hip” vendors on the East Coast.
the Sweetness of Summer
Have Fun in the Sun During Summer
Discover the inner farmer that lies within us all and soak in the true sweetness of summertime with a visit to Bluemont. A harvest in the hot summer sun is deserving of afternoon relaxation with a delicious cold craft beverage in hand, overlooking the endless sun-kissed vistas of the picturesque Loudoun Valley. A perfect Blue Ridge Mountains Getaway!
- Experience “Pick-Your-Own” peaches, plumbs, green beans and fresh sweet corn at Great Country Farms
- Cool off after with an afternoon wine slushie or “Som Peach” pint at Bluemont Vineyard. Pro Tip: We recommend booking the Veranda at the vineyard to soak up the best views of the valley in the shade!
- Create a personalized farm-to-table experience with your harvest from Great Country Farms and local meats and cheeses, paired with your favorite craft beverages from Dirt Farm Brewing, Henway Hard Cider and Bluemont Vineyard
- For those seeking adventure, enjoy a day on the Shenandoah River tubing, and then settle in and relax with a private happy hour at The Brewer’s Cottage
- For those seeking tranquility and romance, enjoy the morning summer sunrise from The Stone Cottage
- Families and children at heart will marvel at the fireflies dancing about the flames over the fire pit at The Blue Door Cottage
the Harvest of Fall
Frolic in All of the Fall Fun
While every season is a great season in Bluemont, there’s something especially delightful about grape harvest season on the mountain!
- The cooler temperatures mean one thing – leaf peeping season! Don’t miss this magical time of year at Bluemont when nature paints the landscape with oranges, yellows, reds and purples. This fall foliage can’t be missed!
- Start your morning with a hike to Ravens Rock, part of the Appalachian trail offering a stunning overlook. Pro Tip: This is a great hike to enjoy with a furry best friend, so be sure to book The Blue Door Cottage or The Brewer’s Cottage, both are pet friendly options.
- Enjoy an afternoon in the crisp fall air gathering your harvest at Great Country Farms’ Pick-Your-Own apple orchards
- Grape harvest is in full swing at Bluemont Vineyard! Each harvest season over 120 tons of grapes are pressed directly on the mountain and are a sight to see. Join in on the action and, “Crush with Us,” as you barrel stomp grapes in true “I Love Lucy” fashion!
- Enjoy an evening of cider sippin and bonfire sittin’ to live music at Henway Hard Cider. Pro Tip: For a truly unique farm experience, coordinate your stay during an “Adult Corn Maze” night. Fall flannels are encouraged!
the Magic of Winter
Illuminate Your Life with Winter Activities
Bluemont invites guests to jingle all the way through the most wonderful time of the year with enhanced vineyard experiences in celebration of the holiday season, with magical activities continuing all winter long.
- Take part in the annual Lighting of the Vines at Bluemont Vineyard, an illumination celebration of over 10,000 vines with holiday lights, mentioned by Martha Living Stewart Magazine as one of the top Christmas celebrations in the country!
- Families will enjoy a visit to the whimsical Winter Wine-derland, Bluemont Vineyard’s holiday pop-up located at The Stable, nestled amongst the vines half way up the mountain, offering cookie decorating, marshmallow roasting and cookie and wine pairings.
- Enjoy mid-day strolls through our historic Bluemont village for unique shopping finds
- Cozy up fireside with a blanket and a glass of the Bourbon Barrel Cabernet Sauvignon at the Bluemont Vineyard tasting room
- Enjoy a day or night out on the town with a visit to neighboring Middleburg or Leesburg, both rated as two of the best preserved and most picturesque downtowns in Virginia
- Spark a little romance with your Valentine in February and partake in the annual Bluemont Vineyard Corks & Cupcakes event, followed by a stay at The Stone Cottage. Pro Tip: For those looking for a Galentine’s Slumber Party Getaway, enjoy a stay at The Blue Door Cottage, offering spacious accommodations.
The Cottages at Bluemont Virginia Photo Gallery
Browse our photo gallery and imagine a stay in one of our three private Northern Virginia getaway cottages, all within a stone’s throw from Dirt Farm Brewing, Bluemont Vineyard, Henway Hard Cider and Great Country Farms in Bluemont, VA.